Frequently Asked Questions
On each event day, gates open 1 hour before kickoff of the first match, and close 30 mins after the last match ends.
You may bring purses and handbags (no larger than 12”x6”x12”) and backpacks (no larger than 18″x13″x8.5″). All bags are subject to security search prior to entry.
The Coachella Valley Invitational has paperless ticketing. Please make sure to download the AXS App and login with the email you used to buy your tickets to view your tickets prior to attending your event. AXS App is available via the App Store or Google Play. If you are a first-time user, you’ll need to verify your email address and your device prior to viewing your tickets.
Please follow signs to the Ticket Resolution area where an employee will help resolve any ticketing issues.
Parking is included in the price of all passes (GA and VIP). You will not have to pay separately for parking once you arrive.
Children ages 2 and above require a ticket for this event.
Upon entry to the event, go to the VIP Table in the Fan Fest to scan your ticket again to receive your VIP wristband. This wristband will provide you access to all VIP areas within the event.
We have a designated area for accessible seating at each field. Attendants will verify you purchased accessible seats before you can sit in those areas. Seats for any accessible companions will also be available.
Passholders may bring in sealed bottles of water and lawn chairs for extra seating if desired (bleacher seating will be provided at both match fields). The below items are not allowed in the venue:
CVI 2023 PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- Aerosol Products (Including Sunscreen)
- Air Horns
- Animals / Pets (Service Animals ONLY)
- Balloons / Balls / Inflatable Balls / Frisbees
- Caution Tape / Rope / Lassos
- Chains / Chain Wallets
- No divisive symbols, including, without limitation, Confederate flags and racially disparaging or other inappropriate imagery/public displays.
- Drones, Remote Control Vehicles or Toys
- Illegal Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Fighting / Taunting / Threatening Remarks or Gestures
- Flammables (fireworks, explosives, road flares, etc.)
- Flags / Kites / Sky Lanterns
- Glass Containers (Including reusable water bottles)
- Hula Hoops
- Laser Pointers
- LED Products / Glow Sticks
- Metal Containers (Including reusable water bottles)
- Musical Instruments
- Outside Food / Beverage (except sealed water bottles)
- Over Intoxication / Signs of Impairment Related to Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- Personal Vehicles (Bicycles, scooters, electric scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, segways, golf carts, self-balanced wheels, horses, etc. Personal mobility devices for ADA guests only
- Professional Cameras (Defined as having a detachable lens)
- Promotional Items / Unauthorized Solicitations / Vendors (Including flyers, samples, giveaways)
- Selfie Sticks / Tripods
- Sharpies / Markers / Spray Paint
- Sleeping Bags
- Sling Shots
- Stuffed Animals
- Tents / Tarps
- Toy Guns / Water Guns
- Vape AVPs / Mods / Liquid Refills
- Video Cameras
- Wagons / Wheeled Carts
- Walkie Talkies
- Weapons (Guns, ammo, pocketknives, tasers, pepper spray, etc., including off-duty law enforcement or concealed carry permits)
- Any items deemed inappropriate by Security
Small cameras and cell phones are allowed, but you may not bring professional cameras (defined as having a detachable lens).
No. Empire Polo Club is a non-smoking venue.
Yes, re-entry is allowed for this event.
No, tailgating in event parking lots is not allowed.